Welcome to Bay CAD Services Ltd.
We’re the Platinum Certified reseller of Alibre Design for New Zealand and Australia, servicing designers for over 20 years.
Providing advice, assistance and training to make your use of Alibre software more productive.
Alibre Design Spring Special until end of October
Take 20% off new licenses – includes 1st year of maintenance
Alibre Expert – the full featured do everything version
Alibre Professional – a few less features – no sheetmetal tools
Alibre Atom3D – powerful hobby version
Take 30% off upgrades: Atom3D to Alibre Design Professional
and Professional to Expert version
Update old versions without paying additional lapsed license fee.
Renew your maintenance and update to the latest version.
Alibre Design V25 now the current version!
- Major new features include:
- 3D Wrap Feature – add text to curved surfaces
- 3D Project Feature – add material draped onto a curved surface
- BOM Summation – have your Bill of Materials summarised automatically
- Explorer, Toolbar, Menu – Feature Explorer, Toolbars and Menu options improved
- Expanded Snapping – Enhanced Snapping onto features when selecting and dimensioning
- SVG Import / Export – Fast method of copying sketches from objects
- OBJ Export – Export .obj files to rendering programs
- Side-by-Side Install – From version 25 > – operate 2 different versions on one computer
Alibre Design version 25, released 21th June 2022.
View release history to see new features: https://www.alibre.com/release-history/
Discounted prices updated 1st October 2022
Pick the Buy button to see the full list of products and options
Expert version new license
NZ$3445.00 + GST and AU$3016.00 (Maintenance included)
Professional version new license
NZ$1945.00 + GST and AU$1703.00 (Maintenance included)
Atom3D version new license
NZ$373.00 + GST and AU$329.00 (Maintenance included)
Enquire now. firstname.lastname@example.org
Precision sheet design
A dedicated Sheet Metal Modeling environment provides you with everything you need to model nearly any sheet metal design, including lofted transitions and closed corners. Convert regular or imported solid models into sheet metal models. View flat patterns with one click, and then take it into 2D for manufacturing.